XC Clinic at Catalpa Corner April 23 and 24, 2016

What: Cross Country Clinic with Camie Stockhausen

Where: Catalpa Corner Horse Park, Iowa City Iowa

When: Saturday and Sunday April 23-24, 2016.

Who: Camie Stockhausen of Field Day, a USEA ICP-Certified instructor, whose teaching style focuses on safety, success and fun. All levels, intro to preliminary are welcome and encouraged to enter.

How: This will be a one or two-day clinic covering group cross country exercises both days. Riders may choose to school either day or both days.  The intention is to school individual jumps on Saturday and groups of jumps or perhaps entire courses on Sunday to work on pace. Groups will be according to level.  If the weather/footing cancels outdoor schooling on one of the days, appropriate refunds will be made.

How much: Park fees are $45 per day; Coaching is $60 per session.  Stabling and camping with electrical hookup are available for $25 per service, per night. Bring own shavings for stall and kindly strip stall before departure.  Entry deadline is 6 p.m. Wednesday April 20th. Fully paid entrants will be scheduled. Late entry fee adds $10 to schooling fee.

Online entry form:

10 thoughts on “XC Clinic at Catalpa Corner April 23 and 24, 2016

  1. Cammie,
    I am interested in your clinic, however I am absolutely not available on the rain date. If the rain date must be used, can I still get a refund?
    Sue,

  2. Will send check immediately! Got a cute little OTTB that will benefit greatly from the weekend!! Very beginner novice of course!

  3. I just realized that March 30th – 31st is EASTER weekend! What will you do about church-goers? I sing in the choir and cannot miss Easter service, but could be there by 1:00 . . . or we can all just pray for rain that weekend for sure!

    • Yeah, pagans and Unitarian Universalists will be scheduled in the morning, Christians in the afternoon. 😉

  4. I would love to come! How do I sign up? I have an experienced OTTB that I just bought in December and would love to et out on XC! Let me know! Sam

    • Sam, I will put out an email on Thursday when we will make the final decision regarding whether the footing is good enough to proceed. Forecast looks positive, so fingers crossed. 🙂

Comments are closed.